Dr. Karl Wustrack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Wustrack?

September 25th, 2017

He's a liar!

I had Dr Karl Wustrack do my breast implants in 2006. Mind you I was only 19 and had no knowledge of anything medical. I didn't check the box in the paperwork in order to be put under with anesthesia and on the day of surgery they informed me I was gonna be awake during it my prosedure. I insisted I would rather wait until I could be put under and didn't mind the charge. They said they couldn't call the Anesthesiologist once I said I didn't want one, but that I shouldn't worry because 90% of people don't feel anything. So I went ahead and did it trusting them. But unfortunately I was not one of the 90%. I was awake when they cauterized me. When they supposedly numbed everything up they must of missed a spot or didnt wait long enough because I felt them cauterize my skin and i immediately freak out during the prosedure and they drugged me up and knocked me out. When I woke up in recovery all that was mentioned about it was that I was asked by the nurse if I had a heart problem. Because my heart rate shot up to the 170s during the procedure. No mention of why it shot up at all! It wasn't until I went home and the medication wore off that I remembered being zapped. I asked Dr Karl Wustrack at my post opt appointment about the Incident and he said claimed to have not been in there at the time, and that it must of been the nurses. But that was it! He didn't have any concern about it at all! I was traumatized for years after that. And still remember it very vividally. I would not suggest Dr Karl Wustrack to anyone!

October 1st, 2016

Helped me get my physical life back

After major life changes, my body needed some help regaining the shape that I grew up with. There have been no sagging or need for touchups from work he performed 25 years ago.

July 30th, 2016

I have have several procedures and he has been an excellent Doctor with a wonderfull staff.

October 9th, 2017