A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Alejandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Alejandro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alejandro graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Alejandro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla C Alejandro MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karla C. Alejandro practice?
- Dr. Karla Alejandro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karla Alejandro practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Sebring, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.