A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Anderson, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Anderson MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karla Anderson practice?
- Dr. Karla Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karla Anderson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lock Haven, PA and Jersey Shore, PA.
See Williamsport Surgeons.