Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best of the Best! show details The Best of the Best!
by Tony Hernandez on Jan 26th, 2015

Professional, informative, compassionate, knows her stuff! Highly recommend.

Jun 23rd, 2011

Best Doctor! Very Caring. Always follows up with her patients!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Nov 9th, 2010

My child has been seeing Dr. Au Yeung for 3 years. Dr. Au Yeung truly cares about her patients. She is proactive. She listens to the parents. She communicates well outside of the office as well (phone consults, etc). Amazing doctor who really does care and she has the expertise to really help your child.

Best Doctor I've encountered show details Best Doctor I've encountered
by Mr. Nielsen - 2008 on Jun 5th, 2008

We have had the pleasure of Dr. Au Yeung as our son's gastro-specialist for just over three years now. I have been in the medical field for over 30 years myself, and find that Dr. Au Yeung is the absolute best physician I have encountered. She is GREAT! We are truly saddened to find out that Dr. Au Yeung is leaving the military system this summer. We will miss her more than she will ever know. I wish I could move to her new location, just so that we could continue on with Dr. Au Yeung as our son's gastro-specialist. Best Wishes to you Dr. Au Yeung.

by Say-rad on May 4th, 2008

Yo peeps i did not know my mom was on the internet. I dont know if shes hard to get an oppointment with because she alway will take to the hospital right then and there but she is a great mom to.