A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Bermudez Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermudez Wagner graduated from M.D., Universidad Central de Venezuela.
Dr. Bermudez Wagner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla M Bermudez Wagner MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karla M. Bermudez Wagner practice?
- Dr. Karla Bermudez Wagner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karla Bermudez Wagner practices Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.