A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Blackwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Blackwood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Blackwood, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Blackwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Aurora Blackwood MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karla A. Blackwood practice?
- Dr. Karla Blackwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karla Blackwood practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.