Family Physicians

300 Bypass Ln
Ste 200
Livingston, TX 77351
936-327-3843
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

This is a dream doctor. She listens to you, spends lots of time fixing your problem, and her office is not packed wall to wall making you feel like cattle. This is the way medicine should be done by all MDs!

|  One of the Best Doctors My Family Has Ever Had!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Bruning is one of the most attentive, caring, compassionate and professional doctors my family has ever had. It's amazing that she never fails to ask how things progressed from prior visits, how she respects us enough to treat us as individuals, understands a holistic approach to health and appreciates our time enough to not keep up waiting. She has also been very accurate and effective in diagnosing and treating health problems. It's a pleasure to have such a doctor and we plan to remain her patients for a long time to come!

|  I would recommend her as a doctor.  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Bruning is a caring doctor who does not rush you through an appointment. She goes over everything and answers all your questions. She has also been very prompt to refer me to a specialist when she feels it has been necessary. I have been seeing her now going on 4 years and I think very highly of her as a person and a doctor.

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2009

Dr. Bruning is very caring. She is not there just to get a paycheck. She will listen to your concerns. She will do the right thing that is healthy for you. Thanks, Dr. Bruning.