Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Unprofessional Inexperienced staff show details Unprofessional Inexperienced staff
by New Patient Experience on Dec 10th, 2014

You need to hire someone who takes a little bit of time approximately 3 minutes to call the 800 number on the back of the patients insurance card so that they do not tell patients incorrect information that cost them appointments they need to have. When the patient has to cancel because she is forced by your office to pay the office visit in full at 100% when you are an in network provider for her insurance Blue Cross Blue Shield, you should not be telling your office person to call her back and tell her that you now choose to refuse services to her and her husband because of this. Also if you do decide to get someone in your office that has a clue about how to handle coverages and use the numbers provided on their insurance card, might want to educate them on wellness prevention programs. Certain things are given to members of Blue Cross Blue Shield on a 100% coverage as a wellness preventative. The only thing they have to do is come to the in network provider for those services. Pneumonia Shots are free to Blue Cross Blue Shield patients if given at by in network clinics and providers. Another thing to help train your office people is not to tell the patient coming in for an appointment 1. I don't know I am new here, and 2. No I didn't call your insurance to get your coverage. and 3. If you want this appointment pay it at 100% now. Last thing you might need to train them on is the importance of honestly. Don't lie to the insurance company and tell them you did not do this. Then have the other staff talk with them and say you did. You refused medical services to 2 new patients that you never met because you office staff person was making mistakes and trying to cover it up by blaming the patient. I assure you I don't drive from out of town to come see you to walk out and leave without seeing you for no reason. I was forced too by your office staff because I would not pay 100% of the visit because they would not call my insurance to find out what my coverage was.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is the most awesome doctor. Makes you feel important and truly knows what it means to listen and take care of her patients.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Karla Bruning is a great dr. I was not very crazy about her PA that she has working there. I have been going to Dr. Bruning for years. Even though she does not take my insurance I have been considering to keep going there.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have been seeing Dr. Bruning for years and have recommended her to many friends and family. She takes the time to listen to her patients and address each concern we have. Her staff is friendly, patient and veryhelpful.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office is comfortable and laid back. The staff is friendly. Dr. Bruning takes time to talk to you and asks good questions. She explains things well.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love what you've done with the office :)

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome bedside manner. She spends a lot of time with you if needed to figure out what's wrong. Great GP. I Would recommend her to anyone.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most compassionate and thorough doctor I have ever had!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After listening to my concerns. She told me what I needed.I feel better now then I have in the last few days.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bruning is a very caring doctor and tries to assess lifestyle factors and changes for her patients.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

100% the best doctor in Livingston. She listens and makes time for you. She knows who you are and spends the right amount of time to meet your needs. Scheduling is easy. The office is clean and pleasant. This is the way healthcare was meant to be. I

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bruning spends as much time as you need. She never makes you feel that she is hurried, and takes the time to research health concerns in order to provide the most up-to-date information.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Obvious concern for the problem and willingness to search all possible avenues for solving the problem.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctors office was very busy this is normal I didn't have a chance to see Dr Brunning I only was able to visit with the new nurse. She seemed nervous it may take just a bit getting used to this, is why I gave the bedside manner at three I wish she had

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome as always! ! I love that you take your to address my concerns EVERY time I visit and never make me feel rushed. Thank you

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Bruning is a wonderful, caring doctor. I recommend her to everyone and have sent a lot of people to her, including my husband, daughter and niece.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very happy to be one of Dr. Bruning's patients. I know she will be able to help me address my issues. Her respect for my beliefs in holistic treatments is a huge blessing!! I'm very pleased with the kindness & professionalism of her staff as well.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best Doctor. Wonderful staff.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr bruning gives her full attention to me every time I see her. She is interested in treating me in a natural and healthy way. I know she takes the time to stay informed on new techniques and treatments to help her patients. I've been a patient for 15yr

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like being known on a first name basis! Thank you for always taking the time to go over my health issues in detail and never making me feel rushed.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, my visit to Dr. Bruning was pleasant with all my issues being addressed & resolved. Her genuine concern for my overall well being is evident whenever I visit her office.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bruning listens to me and answers all my questions and gives me options when available.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The time she spends and addresses the problems that you have is great. Karla really cares about her patients. She's the best doctor I have seen, and will keep seeing. It's great having a doctor that thinks more about the patient than the books.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bruning has been my family doctor for years. She is a great doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like that she is our (husband & I's) age, so she can relate to our general health and lifes

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been seeing Dr. Bruning for years. She's always very thorough and very concerned about her patients needs. I always enjoy my visits with her. She cares about her patients and their families.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There is no better dr. in Livingston as far as I am concerned. She always listens and takes her time with me.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for a number of years. Dr. Bruning has always been very professional. She takes the time to discuss my concerns and provide advise for a healthly lifestyle. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends!

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable, easy to talk to.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bruning is a very caring doctor. She takes her time with you and listens to all of your concerns and addresses each one. She is very knowledgable and offers many options, medical & natural, to help with Your personal health.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Burning does not accept my insurance but I can not even consider another doctor because she is always so right in her diagnosis. But more important she does not even hesitate to refer me to a specialist if she feels it is in my best interest.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I hope I never have to see any other Doctor ! She's the best .

Aug 1st, 2012

This is a dream doctor. She listens to you, spends lots of time fixing your problem, and her office is not packed wall to wall making you feel like cattle. This is the way medicine should be done by all MDs!

One of the Best Doctors My Family Has Ever Had! show details One of the Best Doctors My Family Has Ever Had!
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Bruning is one of the most attentive, caring, compassionate and professional doctors my family has ever had. It's amazing that she never fails to ask how things progressed from prior visits, how she respects us enough to treat us as individuals, understands a holistic approach to health and appreciates our time enough to not keep up waiting. She has also been very accurate and effective in diagnosing and treating health problems. It's a pleasure to have such a doctor and we plan to remain her patients for a long time to come!

I would recommend her as a doctor. show details I would recommend her as a doctor.
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Bruning is a caring doctor who does not rush you through an appointment. She goes over everything and answers all your questions. She has also been very prompt to refer me to a specialist when she feels it has been necessary. I have been seeing her now going on 4 years and I think very highly of her as a person and a doctor.

Jul 25th, 2009

Dr. Bruning is very caring. She is not there just to get a paycheck. She will listen to your concerns. She will do the right thing that is healthy for you. Thanks, Dr. Bruning.