Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Unprofessional Inexperienced staff show details Unprofessional Inexperienced staff
by New Patient Experience on Dec 10th, 2014

You need to hire someone who takes a little bit of time approximately 3 minutes to call the 800 number on the back of the patients insurance card so that they do not tell patients incorrect information that cost them appointments they need to have. When the patient has to cancel because she is forced by your office to pay the office visit in full at 100% when you are an in network provider for her insurance Blue Cross Blue Shield, you should not be telling your office person to call her back and tell her that you now choose to refuse services to her and her husband because of this. Also if you do decide to get someone in your office that has a clue about how to handle coverages and use the numbers provided on their insurance card, might want to educate them on wellness prevention programs. Certain things are given to members of Blue Cross Blue Shield on a 100% coverage as a wellness preventative. The only thing they have to do is come to the in network provider for those services. Pneumonia Shots are free to Blue Cross Blue Shield patients if given at by in network clinics and providers. Another thing to help train your office people is not to tell the patient coming in for an appointment 1. I don't know I am new here, and 2. No I didn't call your insurance to get your coverage. and 3. If you want this appointment pay it at 100% now. Last thing you might need to train them on is the importance of honestly. Don't lie to the insurance company and tell them you did not do this. Then have the other staff talk with them and say you did. You refused medical services to 2 new patients that you never met because you office staff person was making mistakes and trying to cover it up by blaming the patient. I assure you I don't drive from out of town to come see you to walk out and leave without seeing you for no reason. I was forced too by your office staff because I would not pay 100% of the visit because they would not call my insurance to find out what my coverage was.

Aug 1st, 2012

This is a dream doctor. She listens to you, spends lots of time fixing your problem, and her office is not packed wall to wall making you feel like cattle. This is the way medicine should be done by all MDs!

One of the Best Doctors My Family Has Ever Had! show details One of the Best Doctors My Family Has Ever Had!
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Bruning is one of the most attentive, caring, compassionate and professional doctors my family has ever had. It's amazing that she never fails to ask how things progressed from prior visits, how she respects us enough to treat us as individuals, understands a holistic approach to health and appreciates our time enough to not keep up waiting. She has also been very accurate and effective in diagnosing and treating health problems. It's a pleasure to have such a doctor and we plan to remain her patients for a long time to come!

I would recommend her as a doctor. show details I would recommend her as a doctor.
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Bruning is a caring doctor who does not rush you through an appointment. She goes over everything and answers all your questions. She has also been very prompt to refer me to a specialist when she feels it has been necessary. I have been seeing her now going on 4 years and I think very highly of her as a person and a doctor.

Jul 25th, 2009

Dr. Bruning is very caring. She is not there just to get a paycheck. She will listen to your concerns. She will do the right thing that is healthy for you. Thanks, Dr. Bruning.