A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Davidson-Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Davidson-Cox, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Davidson-Cox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson-Cox graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson-Cox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Kristine Davidson-Cox MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karla K. Davidson-Cox practice?
- Dr. Karla Davidson-Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karla Davidson-Cox practices Family Medicine near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Family Physicians.