A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Dick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Dick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Dick, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dick graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Dick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Rae Dick DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karla R. Dick practice?
- Dr. Karla Dick has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Dick practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.