Dr. Karla Dick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karla Dick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017

Extremely rude and inconsiderate

Husband got injured. Saw her and she didn't listen to anything we told her Pretended I wasn't even in the room. Discharged him before he got better because she said his short term disability wouldn't pay him to keep coming without getting an MRI even though she said an MRI wouldn't do any good. She was more concerned about discharging him back to work than figuring out why he is hurting. She obviously didn't care, took forever to fax paperwork to insurance company after they called her several times asking for it, wanted him to make appts every 2 weeks but she did nothing to help him so it was obviously to get money from insurance for office visit. Charged outrageous price to fax paperwork to insurance then made errors on final paperwork. Very rude overall, just wants insurance money for not doing anything. Husband went back to work after being wrongly and prematurely discharged and now he is in more pain.

January 5th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Ive seen her twice now and she is very good with her patients.

September 22nd, 2016

Great Dr.

Made me feel very comfortable right off the bat. After my first visit, her staff made me feel comfortable, even though I squirm when giving blood during my lab work. Wasn't the staff, I'm just a baby when it comes to needles. Long story short, Dr. K.D. has is my primary Doc every since the first visit.

April 4th, 2016

excellent doctor would recommend her to anyone

February 29th, 2016

Doesn't really listen to what you have to say

I went in for chest pain and she told me that I could possibly be constipated. Which I wasn't and I told her this. Regardless of fact, she ordered x rays of my chest (which I had expected)but also ordered one for my abdomen. $257 later I had nothing to go on except that if the pain doesn't go away then I should go to the hospital. I made an appointment with another doctor there and he diagnosed me with pleurisy.

February 26th, 2016

Very good at what she does. Who could ask for more?

May 11th, 2015

A bully and a cheater!

This doctor is highly opinionated and rude. The whole time she was talking with me she was on her computer. I don't remember even making eye contact. She was also trying to rush through the appointment. I disagreed with her over a medication she wanted me to take and she was very rude about it. Following the visit, she sent me the results of my blood test and when it got to the part about the issue of the medication she typed it in all caps and in bold. I found this to be very insulting, like she was yelling at me. Months later, she sent me another letter telling me she hadn't seen me for a while and again she put in caps and in bold about the issue of the medication. When I got the insurance summary of what she billed the insurance company I saw she billed them $519.00 for one office visit and a routine blood test. The office visit was less than a half-hour long. If you want to know why the cost of health care is so high, this is why! Needless to say, I never went back to her again. I do not recommend this doctor at all!

April 13th, 2015

Most of these ratings would be higher than a 5 if you allowed it. The only thing close to a problem is the wait for the appointment desk to answer when you call.

March 30th, 2015

She was very condescending , disrespectful , and shoot down things I was trying to explain to her what was going on with me . Did not like her at all

January 30th, 2015

Hope!

Absolutely wonderful! I have never been so happy about finding a doctor as I am with finding her! She actually sat down and LISTENED to me and for once I felt heard. I actually had hope after my appointment opposed to feeling defeated and insignificant as I have previously.

December 27th, 2013

Dr who cares

I have been going to Dr Karla for about 4 years now. My experiences with her has been five star. She is NEVER RUDE or CONDESCENDING. I have always felt from my first visit that she cares about me not only as a patient but as a person. I would and have recommended her to anyone.

September 10th, 2013

Frank and thorough

This Dr. is frank and thorough. If you want someone who just Pushes pills on you go elsewhere If you want someone who wants To help you get well and puts the responsibility on you to do your part In your health care see her.