Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karla Dorsey-Johnson
Dr. Karla Dorsey-Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with another office in Naperville, IL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dorsey-Johnson is affiliated with Edward Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Dorsey-Johnson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karla Dorsey-Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Karla Dorsey-Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.
Dr. Stephanie Kay
Naperville, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Marilyn Mistry
Naperville, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Thomas Lee
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Naperville, IL 0 mi20