A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Dunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunning graduated from U Of Minnesota.
Dr. Dunning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Kathleen Dunning MD is a female Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Karla K. Dunning practice?
- Dr. Karla Dunning has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Dunning practices Pathology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pathologists.