A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Frey Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey Gitlin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Frey Gitlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frey Gitlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karla S. Frey Gitlin practice?
Dr. Karla Frey Gitlin practices Family Medicine near Redwood Valley, CA.
See Redwood Valley Family Physicians.