Dr. Karla Hemphill Harris Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Karla Hemphill Harris?

Avoid Karla Hemphill-Harris

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Karla Hemphill-Harris should find another line of work that doesn't involve dealing with people, whom she obviously doesn't like. I'm organized, articulate, meaning I clearly describe what's going on, and have a high pain threshold, hardly ever call for a doctor's appointment, If I do, it has to be serious. Without going into a lot of detail, I had nothing but bad experiences with her. She totally brushed off serious issues I had, one involving a lot of pain, interrupted me and spit out quick, simplistic non-answers, which were so ridiculous and off topic as to be insulting. She always gave off the air of someone having much more important things to do. I have no idea if she has any medical skills, having never been given the opportunity to witness any. The entire time I spent with her was a waste.

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Dr. Hemphill Harris removed some moles for a biopsy for me. Everything went fine but she never stitched or glued the wounds shut. I figured she knew what she was doing but my family and friends asked me why she hadn't. Now I have big disgusting scars, one of which was very visible for my wedding and the photographer had to photo shop out. The one is right on the back of my arm and I'm really self conscious about when I wear short sleeves. See a dermatologist if you need this done, or insist that the wounds are closed like they should be!

Posted on June 3rd, 2017