A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Hirshorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Hirshorn is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshorn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirshorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Ashley Hirshorn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karla A. Hirshorn practice?
- Dr. Karla Hirshorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karla Hirshorn practices Family Medicine near Laurens, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Gray Court, SC.
See Laurens Primary Care Doctors.