A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Kanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Kanis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kanis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Beth Kanis MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karla B. Kanis practice?
- Dr. Karla Kanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Kanis practices Neurology near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Neurologists.