A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowcrest Hospital
- Baylor Hospital
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Jan Lee MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karla J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Karla Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.