A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowcrest Hospital
- Baylor Hospital
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Jan Lee MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karla J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Karla Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.