A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Madalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Madalin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Madalin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madalin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Madalin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Jeanne Madalin MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karla J. Madalin practice?
- Dr. Karla Madalin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karla Madalin practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Cleveland Heights, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.