A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla McNish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla McNish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla McNish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNish graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. McNish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
- Halifax Medical Center Port Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Ann McNish MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karla A. McNish practice?
- Dr. Karla McNish has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla McNish practices Family Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Family Physicians.