A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Perrizo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Perrizo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrizo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Perrizo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Perrizo MD is a female Pathologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Karla Perrizo practice?
- Dr. Karla Perrizo has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Perrizo practices Anatomic Pathology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Pathologists.