A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Spika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Spika, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spika graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spika has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Jean Spika MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karla J. Spika practice?
- Dr. Karla Spika has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Spika practices Family Medicine near De Pere, WI.
See De Pere Primary Care Doctors.