A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Nickolas-Swatski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Nickolas-Swatski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Nickolas-Swatski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickolas-Swatski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Nickolas-Swatski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Nickolas-Swatski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karla Nickolas-Swatski practice?
- Dr. Karla Nickolas-Swatski has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Nickolas-Swatski practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.