A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Werninghaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Werninghaus is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Werninghaus, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Werninghaus graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Werninghaus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Werninghaus MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karla Werninghaus practice?
- Dr. Karla Werninghaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Werninghaus practices Plastic Surgery near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Plastic Surgeons.