A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karleen Hammitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammitt
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hammitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karleen Hammitt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammitt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karleen Bascom Hammitt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karleen B. Hammitt practice?
- Dr. Karleen Hammitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Karleen Hammitt practices Psychiatry near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Psychiatrists.