A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karlene Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karlene Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karlene Williams MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karlene Williams practice?
- Dr. Karlene Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karlene Williams practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatricians and Morristown Internists.