Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karlis Ullis
Dr. Karlis Ullis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Ullis is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Ullis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Karlis Ullis has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Karlis Ullis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Randolph Mcclain
General Practice, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Kazuko Matsuda
Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics
Santa Monica, CA 0.22 mi12
Dr. Wendelin Slusser
Santa Monica, CA 0.49 mi30