A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karma Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karma Hudson, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karma Hudson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hudson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karma Hudson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karma Hudson practice?
- Dr. Karma Hudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karma Hudson practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.