A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karma Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karma Hudson, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hudson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karma Hudson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hudson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karma Hudson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karma Hudson practice?
- Dr. Karma Hudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karma Hudson practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.