A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karmon Kriechbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriechbaum graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kriechbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karmon Leigh Kriechbaum MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karmon L. Kriechbaum practice?
- Dr. Karmon Kriechbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karmon Kriechbaum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Wooster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.