A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karna Gendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karna Gendo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karna Gendo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendo graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gendo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gendo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karna Gendo practice?
Dr. Karna Gendo practices Allergy & Immunology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Pleasanton Allergists.