A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karna Gendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karna Gendo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gendo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karna Gendo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendo graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gendo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karna Gendo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Karna Gendo practice?
- Dr. Karna Gendo has 1 office location.
Dr. Karna Gendo practices Allergy & Immunology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Allergists.