A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karna Gendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karna Gendo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gendo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karna Gendo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendo graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gendo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karna Gendo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Karna Gendo practice?
- Dr. Karna Gendo has 1 office location.
Dr. Karna Gendo practices Allergy & Immunology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Allergists.