A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karna Gendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karna Gendo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karna Gendo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendo graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gendo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karna Gendo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Karna Gendo practice?
- Dr. Karna Gendo has 11 office locations.
Dr. Karna Gendo practices Allergy & Immunology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Pleasanton Allergists.