Dr. Karna Gocke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karna Gocke?

November 17th, 2016

Was extremely professional and nice

November 17th, 2016

Was extremely professional and nice

November 3rd, 2016

Vertigo

Dr. Gocke, is the sweetest doctor you'll ever know! She takes her time to explain as well as drawing pictures to help you with a visual!

March 11th, 2016

A doctor in Nipomo!

Thank god we have a new doctor in this town! And a great one!

March 10th, 2016

March 7, 2016

1. New patient to office Gocke walked in did not introduce her self she sat down and asked what do you need. Not a very professional way to meet a new patient. 2. Gocke talked over me. 3. Was not listening. 4. Answered her cell phone in room and just walked out of the exam room. 5. Assistant Carolina apologized as Gocke walked out of exam room. 5. Gocke discussed her divorce. I was very unhappy with the service she provided. I will not be coming back. I left Ventana due to the chaos but would rather stay at Ventana where I get patient care. Staff very friendly and kind.

September 28th, 2015

Someone who actually cares.

I was diagnosed by my Dr. In a matter of two minutes and given medications. Several weeks later I was not getting better a returned. I had a follow up with Dr. Gocke and she didn't rush me. Spent about 10 minutes checking me out and apologized for the other Dr. Not giving me the proper medications in the first place. It was very refreshing to have a Dr. Who seemed to actually care about their patient and not just push through like cattle. Found my new primary care physician.

July 21st, 2015

Last of the "Caring Doctors"

Fantastic physician. They don't make them like her anymore! Empathetic, kind and a caring doctor. She has been my doctor for 10 years! She now is located in Santa Maria, Southern California. I travel from Sacramento to her office every 3 months and I would follow her to the ends of the earth, yes, she is well worth the 6 hour drive time to see her. Plus, she has a great sense of humor and I look forward to seeing her. Highly recommend her! Address: 915 E Stowell Rd Suite C, Santa Maria, CA 93454 Phone: (805) 934-5140

December 2nd, 2014

Disturbing behavior

Dr. Gocke yelled at me and behaved in an aggressive manner. I cannot imagine that any professional in the medical field would treat a patient in such a manner.

December 2nd, 2013

Best Doc in Scramento

Dr. Gocke was so kind and caring. Listened to my problems and came up with good solutions. I am heathier than ever because of Dr. Gocke. Only complaint I have about my visits was the poor attitude of the front desk. Ever heard of smiling?

March 12th, 2013

I am in the medical field and I felt Dr. Gocke always rushed and cared while I was in front of her but if I ever called for anything she completly blew me off. She often told me to go to Rapid Care or the Emergency Room for non-emergencies. What is the point of having a PCP if they just tell you to go somewhere else. I would not recommend her to anyone. She also talked about how frustrating other patients were, I can only imagine what she said about me after I left.

December 18th, 2011

Best doctor EVER

Dr. Gocke was efficient but she still took care all of my issue. I have no idea why anyone would make a negative comment about her Well Woman exam because the one had was the best ever--she kept me talking and was kind and caring. Also she addressed all my skin care needs with detail and great suggestions.

May 21st, 2011

Not a good Dr. She yelled at me and was not being profesional