A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karnail Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karnail Dhillon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhillon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karnail Dhillon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Dhillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karnail Singh Dhillon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karnail S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Karnail Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Karnail Dhillon practices Psychiatry near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.