A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karneya Ancselovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karneya Ancselovits is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karneya Ancselovits, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ancselovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ancselovits has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Immaculate
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karneya Jafa Ancselovits MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karneya J. Ancselovits practice?
- Dr. Karneya Ancselovits has 1 office location.
Dr. Karneya Ancselovits practices Psychiatry near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Psychiatrists.