A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karneya Ancselovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karneya Ancselovits is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ancselovits
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ancselovits Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karneya Ancselovits, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ancselovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ancselovits has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Immaculate
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karneya Jafa Ancselovits MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karneya J. Ancselovits practice?
- Dr. Karneya Ancselovits has 1 office location.
Dr. Karneya Ancselovits practices Psychiatry near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Psychiatrists.