A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karny Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karny Jacoby, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacoby
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacoby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karny Jacoby, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacoby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karny Jacoby MD is a female Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karny Jacoby practice?
- Dr. Karny Jacoby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karny Jacoby practices Urology near Mountlake Terrace, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Mountlake Terrace Urologists.