A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karny Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karny Jacoby, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karny Jacoby, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacoby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karny Jacoby MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karny Jacoby practice?
- Dr. Karny Jacoby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karny Jacoby practices Surgery and Urology near Mountlake Terrace, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Everett, WA.
See Mountlake Terrace Surgeons and Mountlake Terrace Urologists.