A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karo Isagholian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karo Isagholian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karo Isagholian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Isagholian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Isagholian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karo Isagholian MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karo Isagholian practice?
- Dr. Karo Isagholian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karo Isagholian practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.