Dr. Karo Isagholian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karo Isagholian?

January 10th, 2017

Not Quality, goes for quantity

At the time when I would see Dr. Isagholian he is the only primary care physician my insurance would cover, thank goodness I now have far better insurance. The level of care was terrible. One time of the two I would go, I waited so he could talk to pharmaceutical reps. I watched from the waiting room. they walked in after me. During my care he would rarely make eye contact. I would have to request to have things done that are typical with a routine physical. When trying to get an understanding or any sort of follow up with any blood work it was like pulling teeth. I don't doubt that Dr. Isagholian is a fine doctor, he may very well be. What I have a problem with is how the practice is run. From what I could tell they just get as many people in a day as possible to collect the HMO checks from the insurance company. I would never recommend him to any of my friends or family and I would suggest if you are stuck with him as your primary care from your insurance company to try and switch. You will not get quality care.

July 25th, 2012

Dr K puts the C in Caring better than any doctor I know! Highly recommend though I heard he's not taking HMOs.

April 20th, 2011

DR ISAGHOLIAN IS VERY KNOWLEDGABEL AND PROFFETIONAL. HE'S CARING AND KIND, AND TAKES EXTRA MILE TO HELP THOSE IN NEED. GOD BLESS YOU DR.

November 12th, 2010

excellent all around physician with on the money diagnosis and treatment.had been suffering for years from a condition where he diagnosed and treated in the first visit!

September 22nd, 2010

Amazing Doctor!!!

He was recommended to me by a friend. Although I have moved from the area, I still travel all the way from OC to see him for injections at his cosmetic office and medical office when I am sick. He is amazing and price is great!

June 26th, 2010

The best Doctor, best office staff

Hope i don't get sick, but whenever i visited his office, the staff are very well trained, the doctor is very excellent !!!Thank you Dr. Karo

April 15th, 2010

Caring and knowledgeable.My entire family and friends' doctor for years and would not change him with any other! very professional.

October 7th, 2009

Not a cosmetic doctor!!

Got injections at Prolase that did not work!!! And left me looking deformed. He should stick to his day job as an Internal medicine doctor...

September 28th, 2009

the most Caring doctor ever:

Great Doctor,very kind and caring.He would do whatever he can to help his patients.

April 2nd, 2017