A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karol Bowens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karol Bowens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karol Bowens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowens graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bowens has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karol Lanette Bowens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karol L. Bowens practice?
- Dr. Karol Bowens has 1 office location.
Dr. Karol Bowens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.