Dr. Karol Chacho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2015
Excellent doctor!!

November 24th, 2014
Very incompetent! Wants to jump right into surgery and seems to forget or ignore that male factors can be a cause of a couple's fertility problem.

February 5th, 2013
Gave Me My Miracle
I was told for years that I would not be able to have children because my cycle was screwed up. That's it, no real explanation. Dr. Chacho reviewed my history and diagnosed my fertility issues. He did 3 surgeries on me and helped me to become a mother to a beautiful son. I can't thank him enough and I will be visiting soon to start on #2!

November 25th, 2011
Finally, a Doctor who cares...
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 5yrs with no success. I have seen numerous other dr.'s who gave me nothing but excuses. After my first appt. with Dr. Chacho, I felt for the first time, that we actually had hope. He and his staff are wonderful, and I would highly recommend them

February 19th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Very professional, knowledgeable, and kind. Great in explaining procedures and answering any questions you have. Had several laproscopic surgeries with him and all went well. Highly recommend this doctor!!!

November 12th, 2010
Best doctor I've ever seen in any specialty
Dr. Chacho is excellent. Rather than forcing me to follow a standard "throw everything at the infertility problem" approach that another fertility center wanted to do so they could boost their fertility success rates, Dr. Chacho actually took the time to diagnose my individual fertility problem. I was able to successfully get pregnant two times without all of the overtreatment the other clinic would have used. He listened to my opinion and respected my intelligence allowing us to decide together on a course of treatment. Easily, he is the best doctor I've EVER had. Fantastic service and a great staff too.

October 28th, 2008
Wonderful Physician
Dr. Chacho helped me have 2 beautiful children after 6 years of infertility. In addition to helping me concieve, he found and dealt with a potentially life altering diagnosis. He and his staff are caring, knowledgeable, and very supportive. You feel that you are part of a family, not just a patient/number. I would recommend him to all people with infertility problems.