A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karol Zakalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karol Zakalik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karol Zakalik, FACS, MD, OD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakalik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zakalik has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karol Zakalik FACS, MD, and OD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karol Zakalik practice?
- Dr. Karol Zakalik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karol Zakalik practices Neurological Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Royal Oak Neurological Surgeons.