Learn more about Dr. Karol Zakalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karol Zakalik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karol Zakalik, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakalik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zakalik has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zakalik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karol Zakalik practice?
Dr. Karol Zakalik practices Neurological Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Neurological Surgeons.