Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Feb 1st, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Z.

Spinal Staph Infection show details Spinal Staph Infection
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr Zakalik performed a laminectomy after removing infected tissue between L5 and S1. He did a great job of restoring my back and removing the damaged area. I would easily reccommend him and would use him again should I ever experience this again.

Neck recovery show details Neck recovery
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Zakalik is an excellent surgeon, it has been 12 weeks after my anterior disectomy fusion at c5 and i'm feeling alot better. My numbness has gone away and my strength is slowing comming back. I do still have muscle spasms in my neck and shoulder, but nothing like it was before surgery. My experiance with office staff, they could definately use some manners and be alittle more compassionate.

by tmo1260 on Sep 28th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Doctor Zakalik did my second back surgery and was verry thoughtful He is a very charismatic and a easy to talk to. He takes his time and listens to his Patience. It is finally nice to get someone who care about you as a individual.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Sep 27th, 2009

Dr. Z helped diagnose and treat what completely baffled the University of Michigan.

Dr Zakalik show details Dr Zakalik
Jun 19th, 2009

Dr Z is awesome. He is very caring about the condition you are in before and after surgery. He takes his time to do the necessary research for your procedure. Office staff is Very Nice but very busy.I recommend Dr. Z.

by cynd on Jan 24th, 2009