A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karolina Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karolina Adam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolina Adam, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Adam has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karolina Adam practice?
Dr. Karolina Adam practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.