A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karolina Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karolina Adam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolina Adam, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Adam has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karolina Adam MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karolina Adam practice?
- Dr. Karolina Adam has 9 office locations.
Dr. Karolina Adam practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX and College Station, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.