Dr. Karolina Adam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Best Doctor Out There
This woman lives and breathes her job. Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever seen her sit down…. Before going to her, I lost 6 babies in the womb. She had a waiting list, but after knowing my situation she took me right in. Dr Adam never took a chance on anything, the first day she sent me to labs which I later found out was over $5400 in studies. Immediately found out everything that was wrong. At the sight of any blood she would hospitalize me and or send me for testing in the hospital. The baby tried coming several times way before her due date but she made sure she was healthy enough before delivery... even though baby still came one month early, she gave me the only thing I ever asked God for, a beautiful baby girl. She is now 8 months, healthy, SO SMART, and it’s all because of Doctor Adam. We are now w/ child again, and I have no doubt she will deliver him w/ life.

February 26th, 2016
Dr Addams Saved my Life
I had a twisted ovary in 2007... Long story short the surgeon punctured my bladder twice with the scalpel, Dr. Addams was there watching, saw blood in the catheter tube, and step in and finished the surgery after the head surgeon pasted out. She saved my life. Than in 2009 my right ovary twisted and she did a wonderful job in saving my right ovary, I still have it because of her. She's blunt and she does not sugar coat anything, I like that about her.

March 6th, 2015
Don't be scared!
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Adams and, like you, I Googled her. I was nervous based on some of the reviews, but personality aside I wanted the best doctor that I could find. To say that I was pleasantly surprised was an understatement. She exceeded my expectations for medical care with her expertise and foresight, but I found her willing to engage in friendly banter, to have a sense of humor and physically caring. I know I am in good hands and would recommend her to anyone, especially nervous moms-to-be such as myself.

March 4th, 2015
The doctor is excellent at work but gets very rude at times. She made me cry with her rude comments just before my surgery. Her nurse Margaret is horrible. She never calls back .

February 5th, 2015
Dr. Adam saved my life, I'll always be grateful!
Dr. Adam was consulted to my case after my daughter died in utero at 26 weeks and I had severe pre ecclampsia. We credit God and Dr. Adam with saving my life. Her words to me after the fact were, "she almost took you with her." I will always be grateful to her for helping us through such dark days. I was transferred from Women's to St. Luke's and the staff in the high risk L & D as well as on the postpartum floor and all of the specialists I had to see were amazing. It's been over ten years, approaching eleven since that happened and I fall short wanting to say thank you all over again each year as I re-live it. I am currently editing a book I wrote last year about losing our daughter and my brush with death along with the lessons I have learned in the healing process. Perhaps that will be an appropriate "thank you" when my book is published.

January 13th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!!!
While I want impressed with her beside manners that's all irrelevant when it comes to her expertise. Dr. Adam is very very thorough and knowledgeable. Great Doctor!!

December 23rd, 2014
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!
Do not go see this doctor unless you have a full day to spend in the waiting every time you need to see her! Appointment times are meaningless to her and her staff!!!

June 4th, 2014
Unethical
am having quintuplets and I tried to get an appointment with Dr.Adam because I cancelled a previous appointment I had with a different doctor (Dr. Hare) of the perinatal associates due to very bad reviews. Apparently if you have reservations about seeing one of the four doctors at the perinatal associate clinic, you get rejected by all other doctors. Needless to say, I was rejected by Dr. Adams and all other associates due to what they referred to as "conflict of interest". What a way to practice medicine!

April 9th, 2013
Dr. Adam provided vigilant care for me during my high risk pregnancy. She was candid and frank but never impatient or overbearing. She tirelessly provided the ultimate care in office and by bedside. My precious little girl is here today because Dr. Adam cared so much!

January 23rd, 2013
Amazing Doctor
At first, I was concerned about Dr. Adam because I heard that she is "a very matter of fact" type of doctor. Yes, she does not waste time but at the same time, she was so caring and supportive. Even if I left her office with not so good news, I knew Dr. Adam always had my best interest at heart and because of her, I feel confident and excited about bringing my daughter into this world in 5 days!

November 25th, 2012
Dr. Adam is exceptional!
Dr. Adam is a brilliant, caring, and tireless physician. She lives and breathes her profession. She has one complete focus and goal, and it to keep mother and baby healthy and strong as long as possible. Dr. Adam is exceptional at what she does! She is totally selfless and does all she can for her patients each and every day. I could not imagine a better physician and was so blessed to be under Dr. Adam's care.

September 14th, 2012
I have a healthy daughter because of Dr. Adam
Dr. Karolina Adam is an in incredible ob/gyn. Because of Dr. Adam, I have a healthy daughter. She may not have the best bedside manner, but she is the best ob/gyn in Houston.