A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karolina Wilczynska-Oberc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karolina Wilczynska-Oberc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolina Wilczynska-Oberc, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilczynska-Oberc graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Wilczynska-Oberc has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karolina A Wilczynska-Oberc MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karolina A. Wilczynska-Oberc practice?
- Dr. Karolina Wilczynska-Oberc has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karolina Wilczynska-Oberc practices Family Medicine near Lacey, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Tumwater, WA.
See Lacey Family Physicians.