A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karoly Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karoly Horvath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karoly Horvath, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horvath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karoly Horvath practice?
Dr. Karoly Horvath practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Sanford, FL.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, Wilmington Gastroenterologists, and Wilmington Radiologists.