A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karoly Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karoly Horvath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karoly Horvath, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karoly Horvath MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karoly Horvath practice?
- Dr. Karoly Horvath has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karoly Horvath practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Sanford, FL.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, Wilmington Gastroenterologists, and Wilmington Radiologists.