A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karoly Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karoly Horvath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horvath
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horvath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karoly Horvath, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karoly Horvath MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karoly Horvath practice?
- Dr. Karoly Horvath has 1 office location.
Dr. Karoly Horvath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.