Dr. Karoly Varga MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 27th, 2016
I first met Dr. Varga when he began practicing in Martinsburg West Virginia on a professional basis I brought my clients who were physically impaired & developmentally delayed to his office for care & he treated each patient with care & regard that I marvelled how compassionate & personable he was even toward my non verbal clients. Following several years of not seeing him on a regular basis do to working in various counties throughout WV in the MMRP/QMRP field as well as other careers then I myself became in need of his care due to minor nueropathy in my extremities & migraines as my health deteriorated over the years I was in need of seeing him more often along with his P.A. staff & even as he welcomed WVU students I always felt well provided for by Dr. Varga he is a brilliant asset to our community & his valuable knowledge is a godsend It is with much sadness that WV loss will be VA gain as his ending practice is nearing I will be unable to find another practioner who could ever possibly provide for me as he Knowing that other person pales in comparison before I should ever even meet them

January 28th, 2016
he's good to me. The staff is hard to get them to talk with him for questions to be answered by doctor. He does have a web site which does help.

September 7th, 2015
Awesome doctor and knows his stuff!!

June 1st, 2015
very kind & Caring Dr.
The staff is OK. Not very kind.It is hard to get morning app. Especially at 10 or 10:30.

February 19th, 2015
my review
I like the Dr he is really good, he takes his time and don't rush me he explains everything very good and when u have an appointment, he is always on time with the appointment, I have never had to wait the office is very clean, and his staff is very nice and never rude in any way, he treats me for bad neck pain and I would never see another Dr he is awesome so I would recommend him to everyone, that needs a Dr to see him and I really like that when you go back he come in waiting room his self and gets you.

August 14th, 2012
First Visit
I began discouraged when making my appt.,because I didn't feel well and his closest appt. was a month away. However, the staff was VERY courteous and called me when he had a cancellation, so I ended up seeing him 4 days after I called, which was great. When I arrived at the office the staff was wonderful, polite, and made me feel welcomed. I still had my guards up because I hadn't had a good experience with a Dr. or Dr.'s office since I moved to WV in 2005. Guards up, I became discouraged as I sat and watched everyone get called to the back but me, even 2 patients that came after me, so I was becoming frustrated and allowed previous experiences begin to pursuay my feelings of this visit. BOY was I wrong, I was in the waiting area probably 10-15 mins, but Dr. Vargo came to the waiting area himself to get me and introduce hisself. He then led me to his office where there was no nurse, just him, and he asked me all the medical questions and examined me and documented it. He spent a good 30 with me and that really made me feel good as I'm used to going to the dr. and spending more time in the waiting room than with the Dr. She really expressed a genuine concern and I walked away feeling that I had FINALLY found the right Dr. Oh and the office was immaculate, very clean, and nicely designed with comfy chairs. Entire staff was courteous and friendly!

April 14th, 2012
I have seen doctor Varga a few times but i really think lisa is very caring and understanding i have had some hard times and both docter varga and lisa have been there and there staff is very friendly.

February 1st, 2012
Calls back
I have tried several times to get the staff to let Dr. Varga know I am in need of a call from him. As to no avail.I have had several issues to be addressed and have asked his staff to have Dr. Varga to call. Well to this day nothing. I know that Dr. Varga is very busy.But trust me I need his opinion or a sooner appointment.

July 28th, 2011
I love Dr Varga
I was so very sick when I got to Dr Varga. He took time to help me in to the examining room. He always made me laugh and put me as ease. He helped me work on my problems. He made me feel involved in my health care. He truly wanted to help me get better. It was not all about money for him. He really cares about you.

April 3rd, 2011
I liked him!
Am in the middle of a series of appointments. So far was not unduly impressed with the CNP who saw me first, since I had to come back for nerve studies. But I really enjoyed my appointment w Dr Varga - he was funny, we had interesting conversations, and he totally distracted me from what he described as the "annoyance" of the nerve probes. H

March 30th, 2010
HEARTLESS!!!!!
Went to him when I was pregnant (having bad headaches at time) before I became disabled and he said "you have made very poor descisions in your life you need to change" because I ran from va to wv from a abuser!...and he knew nothing of me or my background besides that I was a single mom. Went back 5 years later only for someone else in his staff of doctors to be rude, crude and her nose couldn't be any further up in the air, when she did the MS test she was actually TRYING to hurt me!!! They never even called me with my results. I had to call them almost a month later... STAY AWAY!!!! orrrrrr you'll see.