A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karolyn Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolyn Kabir, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kabir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karolyn Kaye Kabir MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karolyn K. Kabir practice?
- Dr. Karolyn Kabir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karolyn Kabir practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.