A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolyn Kabir, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Child and Teen Health - Teen Health.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children`s Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karolyn Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karolyn K. Kabir practice?
Dr. Karolyn Kabir practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Kabir, Dr. Cari Kabir, Dr. Carla Kabir, Dr. Carlene Kabir, Dr. Carlota Kabir, Dr. Carlotta Kabir, Dr. Carly Kabir, Dr. Carlyn Kabir