Learn more about Dr. Karolyn Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolyn Kerr, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kerr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karolyn Ross Kerr MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karolyn R. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Karolyn Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Karolyn Kerr practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.