A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karolyn Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolyn Kerr, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kerr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karolyn Ross Kerr MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karolyn R. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Karolyn Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Karolyn Kerr practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.