A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karolyn Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolyn Kerr, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kerr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karolyn Ross Kerr MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karolyn R. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Karolyn Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Karolyn Kerr practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.