Dr. Karolyn Lee MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 5 reviews

September 15th, 2016
Horrible Horrible Doctor!! I was assigned to her because my previous doctor left the practice. She prescribed me a medication (which later I found was unnecisary), then a few months later she ordered blood work and diagnosed me with Leprosy!!! It was impossible because its not even found in my homeland!!! So after simple research I found that the medication that I was prescribed by HER can give a false positive on a blood work exam for leprosy and when I showed it to her and she brushed me off like "I" didn't know what "I" was talking about. After going to a specialist, the specialist assured me that I didn't have Leprosy and that I was ok. (who also seemed concerned for the whole situation) When I go to the dr, and see Ms Lee - she acts like she doesn't even know me. Very unprofessional and horrible horrible experience.

January 23rd, 2016
Dr. Lee has been amazing with our children over the years.

April 22nd, 2015
Do not trust this doctor
This doctor was extremely rude and harshly treated our 4 year old. She says things off the top of her mind that are not necessarily accurate or medically founded... any one seeing this doctor is putting their health in jeopardy. Perhaps the worst doctor I have ever encountered in terms of not listening to you and offering bad advice... we have change doctors and are quite happy with our new pediatrician now that we no longer use Dr Lee... BTW we had a different pediatrician who was OK, but he moved away and Elliot assigned this monster to us for our daughter... we will never trust the Elliot system again.

March 9th, 2015
My appointment was on time and was a pleasant visit. I felt very cared for and she was able to identify and treat my issue.

October 14th, 2014
Seems more interested in getting you in and out, than listening
I had a long list of health concerns, that I wrote down, and wanted to discuss with doctor Lee, but never got to them. She only discussed the one thing I wrote down as the reason for the appointment. The appointment was supposed to be an hour long, but I sat in the exam room for 30 minutes after the nurse left before she finally showed up. And since she was seemingly so behind I got rushed right though. Dr. Lee has been my primary care for a few years, but only because I haven't bothered to look for someone to switch to. She has no bedside manner, doesn't take your concerns seriously, and, I believe, doesn't treat you like a person, but more like another task she has to complete at her job.