Dr. Karolyn Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karolyn Lee?

January 24th, 2016

Dr. Lee has been amazing with our children over the years.

April 22nd, 2015

Do not trust this doctor

This doctor was extremely rude and harshly treated our 4 year old. She says things off the top of her mind that are not necessarily accurate or medically founded... any one seeing this doctor is putting their health in jeopardy. Perhaps the worst doctor I have ever encountered in terms of not listening to you and offering bad advice... we have change doctors and are quite happy with our new pediatrician now that we no longer use Dr Lee... BTW we had a different pediatrician who was OK, but he moved away and Elliot assigned this monster to us for our daughter... we will never trust the Elliot system again.

March 10th, 2015

My appointment was on time and was a pleasant visit. I felt very cared for and she was able to identify and treat my issue.

October 14th, 2014

Seems more interested in getting you in and out, than listening

I had a long list of health concerns, that I wrote down, and wanted to discuss with doctor Lee, but never got to them. She only discussed the one thing I wrote down as the reason for the appointment. The appointment was supposed to be an hour long, but I sat in the exam room for 30 minutes after the nurse left before she finally showed up. And since she was seemingly so behind I got rushed right though. Dr. Lee has been my primary care for a few years, but only because I haven't bothered to look for someone to switch to. She has no bedside manner, doesn't take your concerns seriously, and, I believe, doesn't treat you like a person, but more like another task she has to complete at her job.

June 8th, 2017