A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karolyn Senica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karolyn Senica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karolyn Senica, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General orthopedics. Provide patients with the most up-to-date options for both non-operative and operative treatment of their orthopedic conditions.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Senica graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Senica has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karolyn Senica MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karolyn Senica practice?
- Dr. Karolyn Senica has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karolyn Senica practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, IL and Jacksonville, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.