Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karolyn Senica
Dr. Karolyn Senica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Senica is affiliated with St John's Hospital, Memorial Medical Center and St Francis Hospital. Dr. Senica has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karolyn Senica has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Karolyn Senica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Matthew Mai
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Springfield, IL 0 mi11
Dr. Leo Ludwig
Springfield, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Barry Mulshine
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Springfield, IL 0 mi22