A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karori Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Aggarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karori Mal Aggarwal MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karori M. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Karori Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Karori Aggarwal practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Brockport, NY.
See Brockport General Practitioners and Brockport Internists.