A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karra Markley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markley
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Markley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karra Markley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Markley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karra Marie Markley MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karra M. Markley practice?
- Dr. Karra Markley has 1 office location.
Dr. Karra Markley practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Pathologists and Missoula Hematologists.