A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karra Markley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markley
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karra Markley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Markley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karra Marie Markley MD is a female Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karra M. Markley practice?
- Dr. Karra Markley has 1 office location.
Dr. Karra Markley practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Pathologists and Missoula Hematologists.