Learn more about Dr. Karra Markley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markley
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karra Markley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Markley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karra Marie Markley MD is a female Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karra M. Markley practice?
- Dr. Karra Markley has 1 office location.
Dr. Karra Markley practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Pathologists and Missoula Hematologists.